Feb 26, 2008

Nice matters award .....for me !!

“Nice Matters Award is for those bloggers who are nice people; good blog friends and those who inspire good feelings and inspiration. Also for those who are a positive influence on our blogging world.”

Hey every body I am so thrilled today!I haven't completed one month of blogging and this Nice matters award comes my way surprisingly.Thanks to the lovely Jaya @Spice and curry who has passed on this award to me and given a real hard boost.I am on top of the moon today:))

Now its my chance to pass on this award andI would like to pass this on to three of my blog friends who have been an inspiration to me .
Eskay@Bon Vivant's Chow Chronicles is a very warm and helpful girl.Thank you eskay for the constant support and the help you extended to me when I needed it the most.Eskay has a great blog with wonderful and very different recipes.
Pragyan@ Pragyan's Cooking has amazing oriya recipes which take me back to my motherland and her humble approach towards life in her writings makes me a great fan of hers.
Sra @ When The Soup Came Alive is one more person whose write ups are worth reading ...they bring a smile and lighten up your day:)
I would love to pass this on to everybody in blogosphere as the effort and the passion for cooking is so evident in their blogs.My heartfelt thanks goes to everybody who has taken out their valuable time to leave a comment in my new born blog.
Love you all.

13 comments:

  1. Enjoy the award girl, nice logo to hang on to!:))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on ur award...u truely deserve this girl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Saswati!! Enjoy the award! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Saswati. Way to go girl! Thank you for passing it on to me dearie and for those kind words. My contribution is very miniscule when compared to the efforts and time you have put into Potpourri. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats, Saswati! And thanks for passing it on to me. You are too kind..I got choked with emotion reading your thoughtful words. :) You made my day, dear!

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats and enjoy the award saswati ...
    hugs and smiles
    jaya

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations for the award and thank you very much for thinking of me, Saswati.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on the award, Saswati! Time for celebration.

    ReplyDelete
  9. thank you everybody!!thanks for taking out time and leaving acomment:)

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS

Related Posts with Thumbnails